Looking for volunteers to support Sentiers Massawippi and the Tomifobia Nature Trail
We are looking for volunteers to actively participate on two committees described below, and in work parties and other activities on the Tomifobia Nature Trail. Much of the discussion in these committees takes the form of e-mail correspondence, but some meetings are held in person, usually in the vicinity of Ayer’s Cliff.
• Makes recommendations to the Board regarding the strategies related to the management (finance, marketing, advertising, communication) of Sentiers Massawippi and the Tomifobia Nature Trail
• Members coordinate and participate in the realization of strategic projects chosen.
• All with a goal to ensure long-term financial sustainability for Sentiers Massawippi and the Tomifobia Nature Trail.
Trail Maintenance Committee:
• Makes recommendations to the Board regarding the policies and procedures related to maintenance of the Tomifobia Nature Trail and associated side trails (monitoring trail conditions, procuring equipment, materials to be used, schedules for doing maintenance work, contractors, permits, etc.)
• Plans and carries out projects and work parties to maintain and improve the trail.
To add your name to our list of volunteers, or to volunteer for one of the above committees, please submit your name and coordinates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating what your particular interests are. We thank all our members and friends for their support and their involvement!